This vinyl is compatible with most desktop inkjet printers.
This white vinyl film carries a permanent acrylic solvent-based adhesive. The ink receptive coatings perfectly fix the pigment inks. This media is designed for indoor and outdoor prints. They ensure a wide and faithful color reproduction and are ideal for applications such as POS advertising, window markings, signs, exhibition stands etc.
- Aqueous pigment inks for outdoor application.
- Touch dry after less than 10 minutes depending on printer used.
- For outdoor applications with pigment inks lamination with 25mm (1 inch) overlap is required.
- For indoor applications with pigment inks use SOL GRAPHIC lamination with 25mm (1 inch) overlap for improved scratch resistance.
- Protection with a self-adhesive cold laminating film (Hexis V700) is recommended, NOT SUITABLE FOR HOT LAMINATING OR ENCAPSULATING.
- The surface aspect can be advantageously improved by applying the appropriate matte, satin or gloss laminate (type V700).
- Optimum environment 50deg F to 86deg F at 30 to 70% humidity.
- Media resistant to exposure to water.
- Optimum drying time before laminating or varnishing is 24 hours.
- Adhesion is immediate and permanent (not re-positionable).
- Very good adhesion on glass, steel, aluminium, PVC, melamine, except grained surfaces or acrylic paints.
- In the case of painted substrates self-adhesive media must only be applied onto the undamaged original paintwork. If the paint is not the original paintwork and/or if it is damaged, the application and the removal are at the installer’s risk.
- Vertical outdoor exposure: 6 months outdoors without lamination. 12 months if laminated.