- A polyurethane based, highly flexible thermal transfer film
- Quality, brand name heat transfer vinyl
- Soft hand, very flexible, & moves with the garment and is very durable
- Polyurethane composition
- Durable and will outlast the life of the garment when applied properly
- 100 microns thick
- Over 56 colors to choose from
- Matte finish
- Can be layered*
Pressure sensitive carrier enables easy weeding and re-positioning.
If applied properly, Plus will outlast the life of the garment.
*Light Blue PLS-9576 can only be the top most layer
**This material can be +/- 1/2″
- Cut this material in “mirror” image; 45° blade
- Press: 330° – 335°F for 15 seconds with a Teflon release sheet
- Medium to firm even pressure, peel warm. Repress 2 secs. (For Neons & Columbia Blue-Peel Cold)
- Wash warm, tumble dry/normal; suitable for dry cleaning
- Application: Cotton, polyester, fabric blends, Spandex, Lycra, wool, linen
- Will not adhere to: nylon, dazzle cloth, shiny polyester
- For moisture-wicking materials: Damp a cloth with rubbing alcohol, then gently apply it to the area on the garment you want to apply your design. Allow it to dry and apply your material. This will allow better adhesion to the garment.
The Best Garment Decoration Products!!
12″x15″ sheets and YARD rolls(15″x 3ft)
Computer screens/Cameras can change coloring, so pictures are just a depiction of technical capabilities and can vary 🙂